CNC Turning Service for Cylindrical Parts Production
X Rapid Technologies' CNC turning service is popular among clients looking for cylindrical parts and prototypes. Get a quote for your next project now.
CNC turning: A Must-Have For Your Manufacturing Process
Today, manufacturing symmetrical items on a large scale is not a hectic job. X Rapid Technologies' CNC turning process can accurately produce custom prototypes and end-use production parts. Visit our site today and get more details.
Humans' desire for perfection with less effort has resulted in economic miracles. Everything is becoming smarter every day, including manufacturing machines, which are adopting advanced technologies to meet the demands of mass production.
Most machines nowadays have a CNC system, which stands for Computer Numerical Control. CNC machines include CNC Lathe Machines, CNC Milling Machines, CNC Turning Machines, etc. But, this article focuses on CNC turning, including its specifications and applications.
For many machine shops, CNC turning is essential equipment because they can use CNC turning services to produce intricately detailed custom parts with high accuracy and repeatability. In this article, you will get an elaborate idea of what is a CNC turning and why your machine shop needs one.
What Is A CNC turning?
A turning centre is a machine that uses a chuck to hold a part in place. While the machine's tool presses into it, the chuck spins in place at various speeds. The earliest manual version of this device is known as a "lathe." It was commonly used to make wood products with vaguely cylindrical shapes.
CNC turning is a subtractive manufacturing process in which material bars are held in a chuck and rotated while a tool eliminates material to create the desired shape. CNC turning services use computer numerical control to program and manage the process. The machine rotates the material as it is fed through the tool, removing anything that isn't needed to make the final part. A turret is programmed to move to the raw material bar and remove material to achieve the desired result. Since it involves material subtraction, also known as "subtraction machining." If the centre of a CNC turning has both tuning and milling proficiencies, the rotation can be halted to allow milling of other shapes.
How Does CNC turning services Work?
During the CNC turning process, a metal rod is rolled while a cutting device is held against the stock to remove material and create the final parts. The lathe uses a subtractive turning process with additional live tooling to quickly machine your parts. Threading is available in both outside diameters (OD) and inside diameters (ID).
With visible tool marks, turned parts can then be bead blasted or left as-machined. Parts are inspected, boxed, and shipped shortly after the run is completed.
Benefits of Using A CNC Turning Service
- Creating round profiles is the most significant advantage of the CNC turning service.
- CNC turning is also extremely accurate, making it a useful tool for boring holes with precise dimensions and tight tolerances.
- CNC turning can be used together to get the best of both worlds. CNC turning service is usually done first, allowing the mechanic to mill more details on the part.
Reasons You Need A CNC Turning Service
- Less expensive: CNC Turning service lowers the cost of a part by reducing the number of man-hours required to produce it.
- Increased Productivity: Adding a CNC turning Center to your operation can give you a capability you don't have now or allow you to increase production rates to higher capacities while keeping your current skilled staff.
- Increased Accuracy: Parts that have been verified come out of a CNC turning Center consistently and accurately. This improved accuracy adds value to your shop by allowing you to achieve ever-tighter tolerances.
- Reduced Waste: Once you set up your CNC Turning service, it will start producing accurate and usable parts. In short, you will have more money in your pocket if you have less scrap.
Where To Buy CNC turning For Your Project?
Do you need assistance finding the ideal CNC turning for your machine shop's requirements? Consider X Rapid Technologies as it is one of the leading CNC turning Machine suppliers and exporters. We have a cutting-edge infrastructure as well as highly trained and experienced employees that provide superior products and unrivalled customer service to its valued customers all over the world at cost-effective prices. Therefore, if you require CNC turning services, please contact us at X Rapid Technologies and your job will be done.
There are many CNC machining methods. One of them is CNC turning. CNC turning service is often a must for rapid prototyping companies. From the word “turning”, you can imagine how it works. Yes, the turning tool works on a rotating workpiece to produce cylinder parts.
Below is a collection of metal cylinder prototypes.
1. Hollow aluminum table base prototypes by CNC turning service
2. Cylinder aluminum prototypes with screw threads by CNC turning service
3. Stainless steel prototypes by CNC turning service
If you looking for CNC turning services, kindly contact X Rapid Technologies, and we are always here to help you.