Sheet metal welding is a process of sheet metal fabrication. After different sheet metal parts are fabricated separately, they need to be joined together and then welding is required. It is a process for partial or overall heating or plastic deformation of the sheet metal part, or simultaneous heating and plastic deformation to achieve a permanent connection. The common sheet metal welding techniques include metal inert gas welding (MIG), tungsten inert gas welding (TIG), stick welding, plasma arc welding, laser and electron beam welding, gas welding, and others.
X Rapid Technologies provides one-stop sheet metal fabrication services including sheet metal welding. We can deliver high-grade well-assembled sheet metal prototypes and low-volume products. Contact us today to get started on your projects like sheet metal box/ductwork fabrication.
Surface treatments including painting, powder coating, silk screening, anodizing, bead blasting, electroplating, and brushing are all available for all kinds of sheet metal welding needs including sheet metal box/ductwork fabrication.
· Saves material and reduces structural weight.
· Simplifies processing and assembly procedures and improves production efficiency.
· High structural strength and good joint sealing, providing greater flexibility for structural design.
Sheet metal welding is more like an assembly process in sheet metal fabrication for three-dimensional products, like boxes, bins, cages, containers, panels, and cabinets. For example, in sheet metal box/ductwork fabrication, welding is a necessity.
· Galvanized mild steel and stainless steel are widely used for sheet metal ductwork fabrication.
· Sheet metal ductwork fabrication must ensure proper welding to avoid air leaks.
· Sheet metal box fabrication is commonly used for electrical utility products.
· The two most common materials used in sheet metal box fabrication are stainless steel and aluminum.
Contact X Rapid Technologies to discuss your sheet metal box/ductwork fabrication projects today.
Aluminum, copper, brass, zinc, stainless steel, steel alloys, magnesium, etc.
We work with high flexibility to guarantee all your sheet metal fabrication needs can be fully met.
Tight lead time is not an issue for us. We are committed to on-time delivery.
At X Rapid Technologies, the customer is always first. We deliver goal-oriented, forward-thinking, and problem-solving services all the time.